Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


i am so thankful for Neil.
i am thankful that he is coming home today.
i am thankful for his company,
his know-how,
his quirks,
his warm legs when i have cold feet,
his sense of humour that keeps me grounded,
his simplicity,
his height,
his strength,
his... *blush*... beauty,
his laugh,
his confidence,
his grey sideburns that remind me that we're in it for the long-haul,
his ability to begin projects,
his willingness to finish projects,
his memory,
his love for me.
Husbands are just the best thing. i know each of my sisters would have different (true) things to write about their men. Each guy has such different gifts that qualify him as the worlds greatest husband. i'm so grateful for mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like him b/c he can throw a driver further than anyone can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist