Saturday, May 8, 2010

physio...

Funny - my knee bent just fine a couple of months ago.
Now to relearn that nifty trick.
Actually, the physiotherapist has told me that i'm doing really, really well considering the freshness of my injury.
i find i get ants in my pants though... i'm ready to go bounding up the stairs, 3 at a time, rather than gingerly letting my left one do all the climbing while i make sure not to land on my right one too heavily.
i'm learning to be patient....
& that's a valuable virtue to get strengthened.
Bring it on, Father -
bring on the teaching -
the spiritual physio that will take my weakest areas & strengthen them... so that i'm able to walk without a glaring limp...
Let my weakness point to Your strength.

1 comment:

Lori-Dawn said...

Love this analogy! Thinking about you lots and praying for perfect healing. hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist