Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Birthday Frock

'cause what 33 year old doesn't need a frilly frock to celebrate her 34th birthday in?
Totally impractical for nursing...
but it swirls when i twirl.
Totally unnecessary for washing dishes & laundry & keeping house & home...
but it's *emerald green*.
Not for an occasion that's coming up - or because i needed a fancy new dress...
but because my mom saw my face light up when i tried it on & bought it for me...
for my 34th birthday... which by the way - is tomorrow.
Wanna see my plum one too?

7 comments:

Jen said...

The day is marked on my calendar!

And yes we want to see the plum one :)

Melissa said...

YES!!!

I wanna see a full-length shot... maybe get Cai to take a picture of you twirling, too! :)

Lisa said...

You're so cute Paige!

Mae said...

Happy Birthday, Paige!!

I'm just 3 years behind you!

Hoping you have a very great day!

farm_girl_4_jesus said...

Happy birthday! And I adore emerald green and plum swirly frocks too...I am attracted to green always.

Shari said...

Happy birthday Paige!!!!

Lori-Dawn said...

That was SUCH a tease! Come ONNN, full length shot!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist