Thursday, September 23, 2010

Does my Father love me?

My friend Fawne is a kindred spirit.
Y'know... like from Anne of Green Gables?
We meet so few of those in our lifetimes...
Anyway - even if you're pressed for time... i wish everyone would take the time to listen to her story... & meet the One who loves them so.
(*When you click on the link, scroll down & click on "myth #2 - God won't give me more than i can handle" - for some reason the direct link to their testimony is broken & only plays a few seconds. You can fast forward to the 19 minute mark to get right to their story).

2 comments:

Jen said...

This was so good.
As much as losing children is SO hard and that we wouldn't wish it on our worst enemies....God makes it a beautiful thing.
Can't imagine losing one that is living & breathing and that you fight so hard for...
I wanna meet her :) Gonna have to come for a visit this fall/winter.

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing this. I really didn't have the time to listen to Fawne's testimony, but I'm glad I did!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist