Tuesday, April 5, 2011

40 Weeks - is ready!

If you live in Calgary, i'll have copies in less than 2 weeks! My sister will have some in the Edmonton area too. If you live far enough away to require shipping, i decided to just sell through Create Space. Shipping in Canada is just plain bad & they can do it cheaper than i can. (i'm totally open to suggestions though) - i had a friend order a copy from the States & it's considerably cheaper though, so that's nice.
The book itself is gonna be $10.
Thanks for reading...

5 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm really excited for you Paige! I've FB'ed Jess to see if she'll save me a copy.
I am really looking forward to reading it!

Treasured Grace said...

SWEET! I can hardly wait for two weeks!! But then I'll have to wait for it to ship. Thats ok it may be here in time for Easter weekend.
Soooo excited to read your beautiful book.

Carol said...

Just finished ordering my copy of your book! The estimated date they gave me to receive it was May 4th. I will look forward to receiving and reading it! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Paige!

Carlee

Lori-Dawn said...

Can't wait Paige!! Will you have them by the time AHEA rolls around??? If not, I'll just have to pop by sometime! Can't wait to read it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist