Friday, June 15, 2012

sojourners

When i first started my blog, a friend encouraged me to start a website.  He set it up & it became a very primitive place for me to gather some links, thoughts and ideas about prolife.  Over the years, my blog has remained a better fit for me.  It's more casual, and a little less intimidating for me to use, as a lot of my posts are only tentative graspings for truth and my letters are shamefully, poorly written (it's all about the loaves and fishes, isn't it?)  All this to say, i never really got in the swing of the website thing and so, it remained a very primitive gathering of links, letters and ideas.   
In light of  www.sojourners.ca being so little used, we're going to shut it down.
If you want to go have a peek & save some of the links or posts that may have been helpful to you in wrestling through some of these important life issues, you can still do so for the next couple of weeks.  i think i'll bring some of my favourite pieces over here - (& some of them are already over here tucked away in the very early beginnings of my blog archives).
If you see something over there that you think is very helpful, let me know and i'll make sure to transfer those things to the blog and label them 'sojourners'. 
Thanks for sojourning with me :)

ps - i'm still in the running for top 25 moms of teens - you can vote for me HERE till june 25th. 

1 comment:

Kali Gillespie said...

Thanks Paige- I'll have a good look! I do recall a really good info page on vaccine research- I'd like that over here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist